1. Commitment to women’s studies and some experience with Concordia’s Women’s Studies Program
2. Ability to write clearly and accurately to a diverse student audience
3. Knowledge of or ability to acquire the computer skills necessary to design and produce newsletters and posters and maintain the Women’s Studies web site
4. Demonstrated experience or potential for developing productive working relationships with other campus student groups.
5. Attention to detail, timeliness, follow-through on assignments, the ability to work as a part of a team, maturity and discretion
6. Ability to make a weekly planning meeting with the Co-Chairs